University of science and culture: Third Generation university
Importance of entrepreneurship in University of Science & Culture
In the third decade of its activity, in the aftermath of its quantitative development, internalizing qualitative education and promulgation of applied researches along with advanced world-class universities with the aim of educating and providing a part of specialized expertise forces needed by the community on the path to entrepreneurship and attempts to stand among the third-generation universities (entrepreneur) to play a more significant role in modern education, job creation, technology development, and creation of social value.
University of science and culture as an affiliate of ACECR is comprised of four departments of “educational”, “research”, “cultural”, and “support” and also five faculties of “ Engineering &Technology”, “Art& Architecture”, “Humanities”, “Tourism Science”, and “Basic Sciences & Biotechnology” with over 128 faculty member and 600 visiting professors provides scientific, educational and research services to more than 7,000 students. With the aim of developing scientific cooperation with universities and research centers abroad, the university is taking steps towards scientific development and highlight its international presence. It is committed to establish international cooperative programs with universities and science centers in international level.
- Identification and explanation of social issues in the form of academic subjects and directing and homogenizing education and research to solve current issues
- Development of new and interdisciplinary fields tailored to the needs of society
- Development of Knowledge-Based Enterprises and Business Centers
- Increasing the intended stakeholder’s value
- Completing the knowledge-based entrepreneurship cycle with emphasis on graduate students