Skill Enhancement Programs
An occupation-based learning program aimed at building skills that have special economic value.
Learnership and Development training programs with two major objectives:
- Introducing Industrialization techniques for the university students and start-up runners.
- Introducing development strategies for mass production.
A Learnership Program
- A vocational education and training program to facilitate the linkage between structured learning and work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification
- To combine theory and workplace practice into a qualification
- Mostly useful for the newly graduates with limited experience in work market to find a way for survival, success and progress.
Development Training Program
- To help individual craftsmen private companies to acquire and enhance their skills for development targets.
- Learning activities in the form of a classroom training, group reading, demonstration, practice, etc.